Check this page frequently to see what the current need is. If the latest UPDATE date is a bit out of date please give us a call for any changes. Your help is always deeply appreciated!!
Donations of money and items for the thrift store are ALWAYS on the list.
The Mortgage Fund
If you want to make a targeted financial contribution each month, please consider our Mortgage Fund. In case you haven’t heard, we have finally purchased the building! It is great news indeed (more info coming on the website), but it is also a greater financial challenge each month.
- Meat in bulk
- Dairy items (butter, cheese, milk products, eggs)
- Rice and Beans in bulk
- Beverage items (coffee, kool-aid, tang, teas, juices, etc)
- Fresh fruits and vegetables (onions, garlic, apples, oranges, etc.)
- Canned foods
- Cooling oil
- Desert mixes and frosting
- Heating Oil #1 (fuel for our heater)
- Paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, napkins)
- Plastic spoons and forks
- Paper or plastic plates
- Dish soap
- Antibacterial spray
Thank you for keeping us in your prayers too.